When opportunities arise for editorial or other staff, internship, and fellowship positions, we post them here. Please keep visiting the career page.
Current Opening | Internship | Position : 3
Folkartopedia; Connecting Culture and Communities is looking for three suitable interns
(unpaid) for a duration of 60 days.
Mentioned below are the requirements:
- Must have special interest in writing about arts, crafts, culture and history.
- Should be able to write, create and edit stories in different formats.
- Comfortable working with a team and meeting deadlines.
- Basic knowledge of photoshop and video editing software, FCP or Premium Pro.
- Preferable states: Bihar, Uttar Pradesh and Jharkhand.
- Research and documentation of folk, traditional and tribal art and crafts.
- Audio-visual documentation of artisans in prescribed formats.
- Plan and exhibit the collection on folkartopedia website.
- Coordination with artists, researchers and resource person for project.
The organization will be happy to offer:
A certificate as per requirement.
A recommendation letter – duly stamped on the organization’s letter head.
Dates for joining: Immediate, Office: Work from home.
Interested applicants please email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: In-case of the position being filled; it may not be possible for the organization to respond to inquires/applications individually. Because we are all-volunteer writing based archival resource website, all the positions are unpaid.
Applicants from marginalized communities and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply — and we welcome your point of view in all stories we choose to publish. We want to learn from you, so your opinion is valued.