Folkartopedia Foundation is a registered as a Not-For-Profit organization under Section- 8 (1) of the Company Act 2013. All donations made to the Folkartopedia Foundation are eligible for exemption under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
Folkartopedia Foundation relies on the generous support of our audiences, funders and partners to research and documentation projects and community development programme.
Through your donation, you are making a difference to the artists and communities.
We must continue to raise funds to maintain our programme and projects. We invite individual and institutional support, CSR and public funding and governments and cultural organizations to support our mission but we need your help and support to further our ambition to empower and platform Indian art and crafts communities. We appeal to you to Give generously.
Donations and Grants are used to:
- Support indigenous art research and documentation projects.
- Produce and create digital contents for online/offline art education.
- Publication of research papers and art journal
- Mount exhibitions, workshop and/or educational events.
- Art in Residency Program that serves all of our community.
- Set-up audio and video recording studio for the foundation.
- Purchase of archival storage materials for Archive and the Foundation.
- Supplement the Living Library project and Fellowship program.
- Basic expenditures of the Foundation and the Archive.
Payable to: Folkartopedia Foundation
Bank Name: Bank of Baroda
Branch: D-43 Kaushambi, Ghaziabad – 10 UP
Account No.: 26680200001758
While making a donation, please share your name and pan card details.
Read out donation policies.
You can send a donation only from an Indian bank account, in Indian rupees. We are currently not registered with FCRA for accepting foreign funds.
Support the Archive
Please consider supporting our work. We invite you to be part of our journey today by making a tax-deductible contribution to the Folk Art Fund.
Learn more →
Ways to Donate
You can donate Folkartopedia; Archives of Folk Arts, an initiative of Folkartopedia Foundation by credit card or debit card.
After donation please notify us. Click here .
If you wish to support us more, plan a giving, contribution, extension to support a project or a section of Folkartopedia archive, please reach us at email@example.com. Please mention Planned Giving in subject line.